Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daniel Bunn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 10:31 AM
    CD finalizing errors
    I recorded a CD in a Phillips CD-R Digital Recorder. I think it was finalized after recording. But was unpluged unexpectedly unplugged and will not play the content recorded. It reads as a blank CD. Is there a software that can fix the error to salvage the content?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2009, 09:11 PM

Right click on the drive in windows explorer and see if it shows any Free Space

What is that?

If 0 bytes free space, the disk is going to be useless

If usage shows mb's as free space, it should be able to still accept new files but still anything that was being recorded while this happened, may be taking up space but of 'no use'
    megamanhood Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2009, 09:02 AM

I'm sorry Daniel, I think your disk is gone. It would be faster to re-do another one than to fix this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finalizing an Audio Cd [ 2 Answers ]

How can I finalize an audio Cd after recording music on it so it can be played on other devices

Probate finalizing soon [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 brothers living no mom. My dad passed away leaving no will. Oldest brother took administrator job, for my dads estate. He had a yard sale sold or donated mostly everything in house. Now the house was put on market sold at 325,000.00 oldest brother claims father owed loans on the house. He...

Finalizing a divorce [ 3 Answers ]

In California my fiance's divorce was filed April 11,2006. I need to know if it is final on oct 11 2006, or 6 months from when his (ex)wife will be served. She can't be found. The papers were served but she had moved so they were returned. Hes now in a different state so he can't go to court. I...

Finalizing a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My divorce was ready for the final signing in Feb. 2000 in the state of Arkansas, but I had moved to California by that time. I want to know if I can have the papers sent to me in Cali. And send them back and how long after that will the divorce be final?:confused:

View more questions Search