Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUTHS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 09:25 PM
    Internet Explorer Problem
    When I go into a game on Pogo I get this message.(Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and has to close send report or don't sent a report.:( Anybody know how to fix this problem? All help is welcome. I am not computer smart.:D )
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 16, 2006, 09:45 PM
    Hi Ruths,
    One possible thing you could try (I had this same problem every time I even opened IE a while back):

On the menu, go under Tools, Internet Options, Advanced and uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions." This will require you to restart your computer. You can always recheck the box and restart again if it interferes with anything. This problem is sometimes caused by a bad browser extension.
    Good luck. Hope this helps. :)
    RUTHS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 06:55 PM
    Thomas1970---Thank you so much for the help, it worked I'm back in business. Again thank you so much. ;)
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 17, 2006, 07:31 PM
    Hi Ruths. You're very welcome. I'm glad it worked. Take care. :)
    kbethel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 07:22 AM
    For the last 2 days, I've been trying to get on to the Internet Explorer (IE), but what I get is a message that says,"You are not authorized to view this page." I've been registered with IE for almost 10 years.

Kathy
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 19, 2006, 08:35 AM
    Which website are you trying to access. The message means that the website has a page which is a secure page .
    olds_ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTHS View Post
    When I go into a game on Pogo I get this message.(Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and has to close send report or don't sent a report.:( Anybody know how to fix this problem?? All help is welcome. I am not computer smart.:D )
    Try "Not send report" and see what happens,OK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I type an address without http:// I receive an error message. I can't just type www.whatever.com to go to that site. I have to type http://www.whatever.com. I have to do this for every site I want to visit. Can someone help please.

Internet Explorer Images Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't images automatically open when I do any searches on anything, via IE, I have to right click on everything except text?

Internet Explorer 6.0 Link Problem [ 10 Answers ]

I have Internet Explorer 6.0 , and I had it for a very long time . I think ever since it came out. I have recently tried to upgrade it but it said I don't need to. I also have a anti-pop up program called "stop-the-pop-up". I had this program for over 3 months. Everything was working fine for...

Problem with internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting disconnected from the internet (every 10-20 minutes) with the message "microsoft ie has encountered a problem and needs to close." Appname: iexplore.exe modver: 6.0.2800.1170 appver: 6.0.2800.1106 offset: 000b4430 modname: mshtml.dll Any idea how to fix the...

Problem with internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting disconnected from the internet (every 10-20 minutes) with the message "microsoft ie has encountered a problem and needs to close." Appname: iexplore.exe

View more questions Search