Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetBeth Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2009, 07:57 AM
    Is this normal?Blue ball?
    The last two times my boyfriend and I have had sex, immediately afterwards he says he thinks he has "blue Ball" and then is in the bathroom for about 30 minutes trying to pee, I was under the impression that men only get blue ball if they are stimulated and then don't get to finish. My boyfriend did finish both times, is this normal? What exactly does blue ball mean? And why would he get it if he did finish? Confused??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2009, 08:13 AM

THe guy doesn't know what he is talking about,, seriously.

Blue Balls is a fake malady, used to try to shame a woman into putting out for a guy who is too uncaring to wait or earn the right. Its BS, no man has ever died or even been injured by it... all it is simply is frustration... not a medical condition at all.

Jul 14, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetBeth View Post
    the last two times my boyfriend and I have had sex, immediately afterwards he says he thinks he has "blue Ball" and then is in the bathroom for about 30 minutes trying to pee, I was under the impression that men only get blue ball if they are stimulated and then don't get to finish. My boyfriend did finish both times, is this normal?? What exactly does blue ball mean? and why would he get it if he did finish?? Confused???
    But he did finish, there was no frustration over that, so then why would this happen?
    snippy07 Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Jul 14, 2009, 08:31 AM

If your balls REALLY turn blue it would hurt and you would probably have a hernia.

Hernias have nothing to do with sex either
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2009, 08:39 AM

Its difficult for most men to urinate while they still have an erection...

Since "blue balls" is not a real condition, but one invented by guys trying to shame a woman into sex, the mere fact he even mentions it tells me he knows very little about himself. Incidentally how old is he?

Jul 14, 2009, 08:41 AM
    He is 28
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 08:55 AM

He may have a urinary tract infection. Does he have stinging or pain when he pees? If it persists, he should see a doctor. It's definitely not "blue balls".
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetBeth View Post
    He is 28
    That is surprising.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 14, 2009, 09:00 AM

ANY time something changes with your (in this case, HIS) body, you should see a DOCTOR.

Get his butt into a urologist before either of you tries to (mis)diagnose him.
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2009, 09:16 AM

At 28 he is old enough to know his own body, but too young for prostate issues... It won't hurt to see a doctor just to make sure the plumbing is really in order.

Jul 14, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Thanks everyone!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

Tee ball [ 10 Answers ]

How do I sign my son up for tee ball?

Having a ball... [ 4 Answers ]

When giving oral sex to a man, wh at type of erotic things can stimulate his testicles that can help him climax? Also when you are on top?

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

View more questions Search