Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shak46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2009, 07:26 AM
    Foreclosure sale in Florida
    Our home is being sold at a foreclosure auction in Florida. How long after the judgement date is the sale scheduled. After the sale, how long do we have to vacate the property?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2009, 07:29 AM

30-180 days. Maybe more.

That's a tough question... technically immediately. Realistically it will take a few days before the sheriff will show up to physically remove you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure Sale [ 1 Answers ]

Can you plese answer my question My home is in foreclosure and has a sell date of April 20 2009 at 11:00 a.m. When will I be required to leave? Thank You B. Kaine

Foreclosure In Florida [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there I just received a notice of foreclosure for my landlord. He just call me asking for the rent money. I was under the impression that is ilegal for someone to charge you rent when the house they are renting is going on Foreclosure ? My landlord also told me that I have 30 days to move...

Short sale or foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

My got a property loan $ 240000, and the property price market is now $200000, it's in Arizona. Can I short sale it or foreclosure it is better? Also only my name on the mortgage, but my wife name is in the (deed) title as well. If the house is foreclosure will it be any affect to my wife? Thank...

Short Sale v. Foreclosure [ 4 Answers ]

I am in desperate need of advice! My husband and I bought our house in 2004 and have refinanced twice since then, due to medical bills, job loss, etc. My husband got taken for a real ride with this last refi he signed. We are currently in a negative am adding $2000 a month to our loan... we need...

View more questions Search