Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brucep49 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Access to Internet Explorer
    My laptop is running Windows XP pro, with internet explorer ver 8. My problem is I have 3 log on users, myself, and my 2 daughters, each of us have administrative authority. When I log on I can access Internet Explorer, when they log on they have no access. How can I conform their setups to access the internet?
    techsavy27 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2009, 11:15 PM

Just you have to configure Internet settings as you have.
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 08:52 AM
    each of us have administrative authority
    Are you sure that's prudent?

they have no access
    policy manager internet explorer - Bing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No access to the Internet Explorer [ 7 Answers ]

I have a good connection to my wireless network, and my signal strength is showing excellent, but I can't gain access to Internet Explorer. When I try to gain access to I.E. I get a message that indicates that I.E. cannot display the page, and that I have no wireless connection. Does anyone know...

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Can't access ebay.com through internet explorer or Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

Using xp professional sp2 and internet explorer 6.0 sp3 and can not access ebay.com using the address bar. Can access all other sites that I know of. I will relocate me to Google search then when I click on ebay.com it will give me the white screen isp provider etc. I have windows firewall turned...

Can't Access Internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi: When I try access Internet Explorer I get the following error message " The required lookup key was not found in any activation context" I am running Windows XP. Can't seem to fiond a fix on the net, found lots of the sam question. Any Help would be appreciated. Regards Randy...

View more questions Search