Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommaofthree Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 09:09 PM
    Bleeding irregularly
    I started bleeding on July 3rd thought that I was starting my period but after two days I stopped bleeding and now I started bleeding again. It is bright red and it just keeps coming out no matter how much I clean, it has never done this before and I just don't know what it is... please advise... :confused:
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 11:04 PM

How old are you?

Have you had sex recently?
    If so, was it for the first time? A new partner? Unprotected? New position? New "toys"?
    Any of these things can cause bleeding, through damage to your body, or catching a disease.
    If nothing like this applies to you, and you haven't ever had any problems of this sort before, I would have to recommend taking a visit to your gynocologist, for a more direct approach to discovering and solving the problem.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 11:35 PM

+1 to what helpinhere has asked you.

Also, I would like to know when your last child was born. Was it a vaginal birth or C section, and was there any complications.

Jul 14, 2009, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    How old are you?

Have you had sex recently?
    If so, was it for the first time? A new partner? Unprotected? New position? New "toys"?
    Any of these things can cause bleeding, through damage to your body, or catching a disease.
    If nothing like this applies to you, and you haven't ever had any problems of this sort before, I would have to recommend taking a visit to your gynocologist, for a more direct approach to discovering and solving the problem.
    Well I'm a mom of three young ones so I thought that I would have seen it all about this bleeding but this is so new to me. My fiancée and I have been together for almost 2 years so I know that it isn't a disease or anything like that...

Jul 14, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    +1 to what helpinhere has asked you.

also, i would like to know when your last child was born. was it a vaginal birth or C section, and was there any complications.
    My last child is 11 months and it was a normal vaginal birth with no complications... went to dollywood yesterday and rode a few rides nothing really jolting and then about an hour later the blood just starting running out... n won't stop...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TOILET BOWL loses water irregularly [ 24 Answers ]

We have two toilets in the house, for some reason one of them loses the water from the bowl on an irregualr basis. It seems to be when there's a change in weather however, the problem is that the water level goes below the trap and then we have the sewerge smell rising into our house. Flushing...

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

My mastiff is urinating irregularly. [ 7 Answers ]

My mastiff is four years old she never makes messes in the house anymore, but lately I have found she's been urinating while laying down in the house. The back door is always open so she can go out whenever. Once she was laying at our feet while we were sitting on the couch and when she got up...

View more questions Search