Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aadarsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 08:29 PM
    Mexican visa-birth certificate is not available
    Hi all,

I'm indian national working in malaysia, and want got a job offer from mexico, company needs some of the documents from me, one is birth certificate, which I don't have, can any one help on this. If I don't have birth certificate.
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Jul 14, 2009, 07:25 AM

Depending on the date of birth, you can now order a birth certificate. If you cannot get one, you can get a certificate of nonavailability from the agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mexican citizen, canadian student visa, american felony charges on diversion program [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a mexican citizen with a valid student visa for Canada. While in holidays in Miami, Fl going on a cruise, I got busted by Customs and Border Patrol with drugs and I was handed over to county police. I enrolled in a Drug Court program with a not-guilty plea. The program will last 10...

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

Birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need in order to add the fathers name to the birth certificate?

Birth Certificate [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé just left for Iraq this week. We are expecting a baby in November. Since we aren't married how can he be put on the baby's birth certificate?

View more questions Search