Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightbulbs1 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 04:27 PM
    How do I find friend's Email?
    She lives in canada and all I know about her is her name and where she lives. Is there a way I can find her Email?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 04:29 PM

Call her and ask her, or write her a letter and ask.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 06:20 PM

lightbulbs disagrees; I don't know her address or phone number.
    She lives in canada and all I know about her is her name and where she lives. Is there a way I can find her Email?
    You said you knew where she lived. That implies that you have the address.

Read the rules. My post was not deserving of a reddie.

You want clearer answers, write clearer posts.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 07:38 PM

If you don't know their address, don't know their phone number, then how can they be your "friend" I believe I know some strangers better than you know this friend.

You look up their address using online search engires.

But if you don't know this person, you can't get their email. Unless you find them on face book or some simuolar site
    techsavy27 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2009, 09:50 PM

1 I always try googling the person who's email address I am searching. One never knows the articles or ways a person is listed that can help you find the email. I once located an email through the person's work.
    2. Next check the obvious email directories. I always search Yahoo, hotmail, MSN, gmail and AOL. I try to hit all the big directories.
    3. Next, check social networking sites such as MySpace or Facebook. That is a way to contact the person without knowing his email.
    4. Also, Whitepages.com has an email directory lookup. I have had success with that also.
    5. Check out People Search - Free people search Whowhere white pages people search people finder or www.bigfoot.com--Whowhere has directories for e-mail,affiliations like occupation, school, or interests phone numbers, and personal Web pages. Bigfoot has about 8 million emails.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find my friend's email [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend that I want email but I don't know her email address. How can I find it?

Trying to find an email that was sent to me om 9/04/2008 [ 1 Answers ]

I was sent an email on 9/4/2008 and I can't seem to locate it wondering how I can find it It was from vonage and I need the email as proof that they received my device that I returned I had it on the screen when I searched I tried to forward it to them but it would not let me and now the...

I want to find email password [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find email password of my girlfriend,please help me.

View more questions Search