Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liljulia0032 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Spirits/ magic
    What is the difference between a dark shadow and a white light spirit? I have seen both where I work. I work in a medical facility at night and the residens see spirits all the time, employees too. I just want to know how to make them leave for good?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2009, 02:48 PM

When are you seeing them?
    What do they do?
    How long do they last?
    Are you seeing any of them when someone dies or possibly dies and is recussitated/comes back?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2009, 02:50 PM

The dark and light shadows that you and other people see at work are obviously the folks who departed while in that medical facility. To get them to leave permanently is not easy as a lot of the enities are not aware that they have passed over. If you feel uneasy about working there at night, don't be. You could ask a priest to come and bless the premises in hopes that the "dark" shadows will depart. I really don't think there is anything you personally can do about the enities to make them depart. The light enities are "helpers" who help the newly passed over go where they are intended to go. I would be grateful that you do have the light enities there to help.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2009, 02:56 PM

I'm thinking if there is any coorelation to the spirits and people having near death experiences. Often when people have near death experiences in hospitals they say they can look down and see into each of the rooms, the halls and different areas of the hospital. So maybe they are seeing them as a light too?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 05:05 PM
    I don't know that you can make what you see 'leave for good'.

You can however, make the environment conducive for those spirits that want to move on, and shield yourself from those that want to hang around for a while.

I suspect the best thing is not to judge what you see, whether it be light or dark, and keep the environment as light, fresh and clean as possible - both physically and energetically.

Surrounding yourself energetically with white light and cleaning your own aura regularly are probably good habits to get into as well.
    youngest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 03:09 PM
    How do you see spirits...
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 15, 2011, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by youngest View Post
    how do you see spirits ........
    Put your question in the "ask question box" at the top.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Spirits are following me [ 9 Answers ]

I was told by a physchic that I have spirits following me and have for a while. I was also told that I have a demon following me. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search