Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:02 PM

Tj3 quit reposting that same post every 5 posts. That's spam.
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    Tj3 quit reposting that same post every 5 posts. thats spam.
    It is necessary because of the hijacking by JudyKaytee. Once we can get her to stop her hijacking, then there will be no need to try to get back on topic.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3 View Post
    "my 19 year old cousin is gay. he has been since he was 16."
    That's when he finally admitted to himself that his sexual feelings were for males. It doesn't mean he CHOSE to be gay then. Jenniepepsi could ask him if he chose that.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:07 PM

First of all, its MY post, so I may have to check with the mods on this, but if I, the OP, is also hyjacking, can it REALLY be considered hyjacking? Especially in the religeon board, which, as far as I understand, is a discussion board?

And it is NOT nessisary. You are not guiltless in the 'hyjacking' of this thread, and yes, getting back on topic is fine, but reposting the same thing, (which you have done 3 times so far) is pointless and stupid.

Lovingly and respectfully :)

Jennie :)

(and I don't mind if this gets closed :) I have said what I wanted to say about my cousin. I am STILL proud of him. And I am glad everyoen knows it :) )
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That's when he finally admitted to himself that his sexual feelings were for males. It doesn't mean he CHOSE to be gay then. Jenniepepsi could ask him if he chose that.
    Scripture gives a much different perspective, and even science has found no evidence of your claim that it is not a choice. Yet you insist that it is not a choice.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Again - what did the moderator say?

Oh, Wondergirl - brace yourself for the revenge reddie that will soon be coming your way.
    Judy, this is the way Tom is. When you don't agree with him, when you dare to question his post, he will accuse you of hijacking, of name calling and worse. Sadly I know this all too well from having dealt with him before.

He doesn't have an answer to your questions. That's just how he is.

I'll get backlash for this, accusations of hijacking, of stalking him, even though I didn't even realize he was on this thread until I started reading it. Congrats, you're now on the naughty list too, along with Wondergirl and me. ;)

Jennie. I have a problem with something.

You said in a previous post that as long as your cousin isn't actively gay it's okay. So he's allowed to be interested in men, find them attractive, but if he actually dates a man, has sex with a man, then he's no longer a Christian and he's going to hell?

Another good reason not to follow the bible. I don't believe in a God that's this judgemental. Especially considering that, if he made the world, and all those in it, then he made the gays too, but he hates them, won't allow them into heaven? What kind of God is that? Sounds pretty hateful to me.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:10 PM
    first of all, its MY post, so i may have to check with the mods on this, but if I, the OP, is also hyjacking, can it REALLY be considered hyjacking? especially in the religeon board, which, as far as i understand, is a discussion board?

and it is NOT nessisary. you are not guiltless in the 'hyjacking' of this thread, and yes, getting back on topic is fine, but reposting the same thing, (which you have done 3 times so far) is pointless and stupid.
    If there is a need to get back on topic, then we need to get back to the last post relevant to the topic, and yes, if a thread on one topic is used to post abuse about another member, then it is wrong regardless of who thinks it okay.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Judy, this is the way Tom is. When you don't agree with him, when you dare to question his post, he will accuse you of hijacking, of name calling and worse. Sadly I know this all too well from having dealt with him before.

He doesn't have an answer to your questions. That's just how he is.

I'll get backlash for this, accusations of hijacking, of stalking him, even though I didn't even realize he was on this thread until I started reading it.
    You brought us stalking - it is interesting though - virtually every thread that I post on, you show up to post abuse.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:13 PM

Jennie. I have a problem with something.

You said in a previous post that as long as your cousin isn't actively gay it's okay. So he's allowed to be interested in men, find them attractive, but if he actually dates a man, has sex with a man, then he's no longer a Christian and he's going to hell?

Another good reason not to follow the bible. I don't believe in a God that's this judgemental. Especially considering that, if he made the world, and all those in it, then he made the gays too, but he hates them, won't allow them into heaven? What kind of God is that? Sounds pretty hateful to me.
    Oh no hon that's not what I meant. I meant that only the act of sex with a man is sin.

But I have since learned that the lusting after a man is also a sin. So I was wrong.

I agree with you. I don't believe God to be all unforgiving and judgemental and cold and heartleass at all. I believe my god to be a kind, loving, forgiving, just, and gentle god.

And I don't care what anyone thinks of that :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Wow - you made a lot of accusations against God. I'd be interested in where you got all this?

I see nowhere where scripture says that God hates gays. Perhaps you could quote me the verse.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:16 PM

She didn't GET it from anywahere. This is what she believes. And she is more than welcome to believe ANYTHING she wants.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 06:17 PM
    she didnt GET it from anywahere. this is what she believes. and she is more than welcome to believe ANYTHING she wants.
    If that is what she believes about her god, that is fine - if she is making that accusation about the God of the Bible, then that is a different issue.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 06:23 PM

Kids can't play nice , now they are all reporting each other.

Closed
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3 View Post
    Wow - you made a lot of accusations against God. I'd be interested in where you got all this?

I see nowhere where scripture says that God hates gays. Perhaps you could quote me the verse.
    1 Cor 6:9-11
    9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
    NKJV
    Your very own post Tom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just Wanted To Share This [ 11 Answers ]

You are the creation of yourself! You are amazing. You are the creation of yourself. You are that which creates. You are the choice to experience existence – being-ness. The only limit to what you can be is your self-belief and your imagination. To be born into this reality is to enter a...

Why doe she get so excited? [ 4 Answers ]

My and my girlfriend have been going out for 10 months. When we started going out around the 3rd month of our relationship I introduced her to my best friend.the 3 of us would hang out a lot. But then I found out that she developed a crush on him. I confronted my friend first and told him to not...

For Mother's Day - Just Wanted to Share. [ 8 Answers ]

Just received this in an email today. Thought that I would share it. Worth a read, even if you have read it before... BEING A MOTHER... After 17 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take another woman out to dinner and a movie. She said, 'I love you, but I know this other woman...

An excellent book - wanted to share [ 3 Answers ]

Barnes & Noble.com - Books: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition, by Toni Weschler, Paperback, 10th Anniversary Edition I wanted to share this book that I bought after I had a miscarriage. I've really learned a lot about the female reproductive system. This book explains all...

View more questions Search