Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katt1997 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Friends or not friends?
    So... I know this girl named Ray. She's been my friend for 5 years. We were BFFs and were planning to stay that way. But, about 2 years into our friendship, another girl, Jaz, came and Ray befriended her. In adults' eyes she was an angel, and she was always nice to Ray, but I didn't like her 1 bit. So, it lasted this way for 2 years. They would gang up on me, play mean pranks on me, and whenever Ray and I got into a fight (that happened a lot), guess who Jaz sided with? Ray. Every time ray and I fought, she'd come to school the next day and act like nothing was up. She'd apologize a million times, until I was her friend again. Every time that happened, like it was a routine. All through this, though, when Jaz was home sick or just Ray and I would hang out after school, Ray hadn't changed. It was just when Jaz was around. So, after a while Jaz decided to bring her other friends into the group, making it 8 people! None of them liked me, so that made things even worse. So later into that year, Ray and I had a fight, and they all sided with her, leaving me by myself. But I didn't take her apology. Days turned to weeks, and I still didn't forgive her. Later, Jaz and her friends dumped Ray. No one wanted to be her friend, it turned out. So, should I except her apology? Thanks 4 reading:)
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 11:30 AM

I would say at this point you could forgive her and accept her back as your friend. We are all entitled to a mistake are we not? She made a mistake, but she is sorry. She was your friend FIRST. I say she deserves another chance.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2010, 03:26 PM

Your very welcome. Always remmeber, forgiving is easier, than holding pain and hate in your heart.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Jul 6, 2010, 01:16 PM

I'm glad it worked out.. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

A new year both best friends to ex friends [ 2 Answers ]

It was a new year for me at school and two of my best friends fight for a dum thing I asked them both what happened they didn't answer my first friend won't talk to me if I talk to the other friend I really want to talk to my first friend I think she mad What should I do?? To make up these...

View more questions Search