Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexander varga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 10:41 AM
    looking for average price for cleaning in CT
    I'm cleaning a dentist office one per week there are 6 offices 15x15, one 10x10, one waiting area and front desk 20x20, one small lab 15x5, 2 small bathrooms, one kitchen 15x20 half of the office is carpet, and the other half is hardwood floor. I'm getting 250.00 per moth. I know that I'm getting the short stick of the dial, I just want to know for how much?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 19, 2009, 10:51 PM

By my reckoning you are cleaning approximately 1,200 sq ft of medical.

Since yo are doing this only once per week the charge per sq ft should be larger, I suggest about $.20 to $.23 per sq ft for the cleaning.

For the carpet vacuuming and sweeping and dry mopping of the hardwood another $.03 to $.04 per sq ft.

It is your decision to final price this and all jobs, this is only a suggestion.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Average issue price of preferred stock [ 2 Answers ]

What do you use to find the average issue price of preferred stock? Equation reads: Preferred stock, 9% cumulative, $50 par, 40,000 shares authorized, issued and outstanding... $2,000,000

Average issue price of stock [ 1 Answers ]

What is and how do I find the average issue price of stock

Average price per sq feet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have employement agency that provide labour for manufacturing and construction businesees. Recentrly I was asked to quote post construction cleaning for custom build houses (from 1 to 3 m dollars). Please let me know what is the average price per sq feet, bathroom, etc. How to price...

Market price, average and marginal revenue [ 1 Answers ]

How are market price, average revenue, and marginal revenue related?

View more questions Search