Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtracy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 04:27 PM
    Furnace register temperature
    What should the temperature of the air coming from a heater vent generally be?
    Thanks.
    Kender Posts: 64, Reputation: 13

Oct 16, 2006, 08:32 PM
    On the model number sticker in the furnace will give the temp rise of that furnace. Different types have different temps.
    Normally out of the vents is about 120 to 140

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What I need to register a business and where do I go [ 2 Answers ]

Where would I go to find out what I need as far as Tax Id numbers, if the business name I am wanting to use is available and how do I register my business.

Pointing register up to vaulted ceiling [ 6 Answers ]

In my apartment, the living room has a vaulted ceiling. I live in Florida so it's about 92 outside, and there is so much heat just sitting up in the ceiling. The heat is too high up to be felt when standing on the floor, but it prevents the living room from ever getting cool. Not much air comes out...

Temperature [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the same air temperature feel differently in different parts of the country ? i.e. - Breckenridge, Colorado @ 40 degrees, feels much different than Houston, Texas @ 40 degrees no matter the time of the year.

Moving a register [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to move a wall in a basement remodel project. The wall has a 11" X 3" duct running down the wall to a return register. This duct is tapped off a larger duct in the ceiling (8" X 12" I think). I need to move the wall back 6' so the duct in the wall needs to be taken out and moved...

View more questions Search