Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kat1577 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Giving and receiving Thank you cards
    My husband did work at a friends house, tiling their bathroom and entryway. They just gave him a Thank you card with a gift card inside. Do we need to send them a thank you card for the gift card, or does this start the cycle of a thank you for a thank you?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2009, 03:53 PM

I think perhaps a phone call would do the job,just to acknowledge the card and gift.
    Unforgiven74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 03:55 PM

I would say that there is no need for such action. The transaction is complete at this time. Maybe keep them in mind during the holidays, but avoid fruitcake!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2009, 01:36 PM
    I agree with Red - give a call or send an email to acknowledge receipt of the gift card. This way they can be sure you got it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability of getting an ace from 50 cards if 2 cards are randomly removed from 52 [ 6 Answers ]

From a pack of 52 cards 2 cards are randomly removed. Then what is the probability of getting an ace from remaining 50 cards?

Reading cards using playing cards [ 3 Answers ]

I was tought to read cards using a regular deck of playing cards but its been a few years... any ways if anyone also knows this method I only use 7's through Aces but can't remember what 4 Jacks connected means ! i.e.. 3 queens is a fight - 3 kings good news brings- 3 jacks is a friend travels...

Am I receiving enough? [ 31 Answers ]

I am a custodial parent Non custodial gets every other weekend three hours on Wednesday. Three weeks in summer and split holidays and ped days if they land on the Friday or Monday of his weekend. I pay daycare. I am finding it hard to support my child on my 27.000 salary before taxes. The father...

Lending and receiving [ 1 Answers ]

If sam gave ram Rs. 5 then Ram would have 5 times as much as Sam,but if Ram gave Sam Rs 5 then Sam would have 5 times as much as Ram.How much did they have together?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

View more questions Search