Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kirkes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Will the funds be available?
    Will I have a problem collecting (California) SDI money? I'm thinking about having surgery that will keep me out of work for at least 12 weeks?

Will I have a problem collecting (California) SD... - JustAnswer
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2009, 10:37 PM

What is this link? I clicked on it and it took me to what seems to be another site where you posted the same question. However, I can't tell (since I'm not a member of that site) whether you got any answers? (It said "answers locked").

Call you HR Manager at your job to see what the procedures are for receiving your SDI payments. It's best to get everything in order before you're actually out of work- that way, you shouldn't have a delay in receiving the money plus you can get as much done as possible before you have surgery.

Your HR manager should also have any info regarding the financial security of the company they use to handle SDI but since it's a type of insurance that you've paid into, you shouldn't have any problems as long as your leave from work meets the eligibility requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funds for a Film [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who knows of a great source (i.e. website) that pertains directly to philanthropists who are interested in helping people out in different kinds of cases - and including funding an independent feature film? Mine needs it! Thank you. - Marc Howell

Art funds! [ 4 Answers ]

I am a visual artist that is trying to figure out what is the best way to get funding for art projects. I do art workshops with youth ages 4-17, and I don't charge the kids because a lot of them come from low income homes. I work for the City I live in, in the Parks & Recreation Dept. with kids. By...

Mutual Funds [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting to take an interest into investments and I hear mutual funds are great ways to start up an investment portfolio. My question is how much should I invest, I work at sears as a commission sales man, I am also paying for school so that wipes me clean during the time of paying classes,...

View more questions Search