Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderkid_in Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Wall hung pan vs. floor mounted pan
    Please inform which is better to install in a bathroom/toilet , a wall hung pan or floor mounted pan?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 12, 2009, 08:31 AM
    What's a "Wall hung Pan"? And why would I want to choose between hanging it on a wall or laying it on a floor? Inquiring minds want to know. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to ground a wall mounted lamp? [ 2 Answers ]

I converted to sconces to plug in lamps with on/off switches as there was no readily accessible wiring for the area. The back of the sconce has a bare copper ground. I bought wire that has only a hot and neutral. If I mount these sconces on the wall, do I really need to connect the ground? Do...

Replace or repair wall mounted toilets-change to floor mounted? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older home with wall mounted toilets ‘back to back‘ in adjacent bathrooms. One of the toilets is damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced. Both toilets have deposits built up over the years. Would it be more cost effective to replace one or both of the toilets with new wall mounted...

Wall hung basin [ 2 Answers ]

I'm fixing a wall hung basin what height should I fix it I've been told 1000mm from a friend but I want to be sure

Wall mounted A/C unit in Garage? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a three-stall garage in my Mesa Arizona home. I'd like to add a wall and make a 10'x20' hobby room and leave the remaining 20'x20' garage space. Since the temperature in my garage can reach 120 degrees in the summer, I'll need to air condition the new room. There are no windows in the...

Changing from a wall hung toilet to a floor mounted one. [ 2 Answers ]

My house was built in 1962 and has Case model 3000 wall hung toilets. I am remodeling one bathroom and have to change the plumbing over from wall hung to floor mount. The problem I have is that the current closet flange is mounted to a T with one side going to the sewer and the other going to the...

View more questions Search