Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjugend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2003, 08:04 PM
    DSL Connection gets interrupted after a couple...
    I believe that the problem that I'm having has to have something to do with my DSL Connection because after a couple of hours of being connected it gets interrupted, all opened programs freeze, and nothing works.

When I try to save my work in any open program, Outlook Express, Word or Photoshop, a window opens where it says that there is not enough memory resources to complete the requested service.

Any suggestion?
    fuddy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2004, 12:54 AM
    DSL Connection gets interrupted after a couple
    Hello mjugend,
    You might have some ram issue that is causing all your program to freeze. Try running Memtest86 on your ram to see if it detects problems. You can find it here with complete instruction. http://www.memtest86.com/

HTH.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dangerous couple friends [ 21 Answers ]

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Let me first say that I love my husband. He is a wonderful man and I really do feel connected to him. I will never leave him, and I have never cheated on him. That said, I think I am in love with our good friend. My husband and I spend a lot...

A F1 couple, what to file [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for your help! Both my husband and I came to the U.S. in late Aug. 2001. We have been F1 all these years. So, 2005 is the fifth year for us. As F1, can we choose First Year Choice to file as resident alien? Also, we have a U.S. born baby, can we claim child tax credit and credit for child...

Couple in H1 and OPT [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We are a couple, one in H1, and one in OPT, what is the best way for us to file the tax? My understanding is we should file separately, one in 1040a, one in 1040nr, in order to get the OPT Exemption. Is this correct? Thank you very much.:)

New pup, couple of questions [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a new pup that's about 5 weeks old. At 5 weeks, the mother didn't want to feed the pups anymore so she just forgot about them. I think they are a mix of Chiwawa and something else (they are white with black spots, ears pointed downward). Anyway, after bringing it home, all it did was...

View more questions Search