Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catiesmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 03:11 PM
    Ear ache, crackly voice in non-smoker
    I have lost my voice now for over 10 days, with ear aches. I am a non smoker, and an adult. Any suggestions? Sometimes the ears feel like they are draining, but nothing comes out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2009, 03:14 PM
    My advice as a nurse, would be go to the doctor. It sounds as though you have an infection that may need antibiotics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince a smoker to quit [ 3 Answers ]

How do you approach a loved on who is a smoker. I'm concerned not only for there health but also for my own. When asked why they smoke they just shrug, they're aware of the health issues, but feel if they quit because of my concerns they would be letting someone else tell them how to live their...

Unexpected pregnancy and a smoker [ 2 Answers ]

I'm pregnant just found out. I am about 4 weeks along. I am a smoker so this whole time I have been smoking. I was wondering if that would harm the baby. Thanks

Smoker vs. Non-smoker can it work? [ 4 Answers ]

My b/f and I have been together for 1 year.. everything has been great. But we do have one issue I'm a smoker (cigarettes) and he is not.. about a year ago I had was living a huge party life. all I did was drink and smoke (MJ) everyday. My b/f was never a drinker/smoker.. my party days ended when I...

Does being a former smoker and a little overweight effect sex? [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: :o Well I am kind of overweight. I am 160 pounds and around 5'8. I might not really be overweight but I am out of shape. Well actually I don't know about being to out of shape. I am a former smoker, but when it come to having muscle.. well people tend to see my muscle no matter what...

Offset smoker [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an offset smoker and have never used one before. Do I put the coal or wood in the small chamber and all the meat in the large chamber?

View more questions Search