Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkerratti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Sales letter
    I am a building materials company owner... I want to write a letter to prospective companies to buy products from my company... can anyone help me in writing a letter..?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 04:52 AM

Hi, nikkerratti!

You know more about your business than anyone else does here. If you would like to post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to take a look at it and make suggestions to you as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sales thank you letter insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a variety of sales thank you letters

Business to business sales intro letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample business Introduction letter, if you have any? Ideally education based but all intro letters welcome Your help is gratefully appreciated! Many thanks kevynn

Free Sample Thank You Letter for Sales Customer [ 3 Answers ]

After Selling a car I want to start sending thank you letter and asking to send me referrals.

Thank you letter for sales [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for some sample thank you letters to send to customers following our introductory meeting.

Sales Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm very new to this website, but I have to write a sales letter and would like a template sales letter. Thank You

View more questions Search