Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annahs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 09:12 AM
    How do you treat the huge pimples you get from using neoprosone gel forte?
    Hi I'm new here,I have a big problem, I've beeen using neoprosone gel forte and I have seen results but some really huge and gross pimples too I need to get rid of them but I don't know how. I think I did something wrong.I don't think I'm allegic,cuold it be becausei didn't use a milder cream with it?I live in the tropics
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Annahs View Post
    Hi im new here,i have a big problem, i've beeen using neoprosone gel forte and i have seen results but some really huge and gross pimples too i need to get rid of them but I dont know how. I think i did something wrong.I dont think i'm allegic,cuold it be becausei didn't use a milder cream with it?I live in the tropics
    Annahs
    Maybe it is too strong for your face. Whenever I use these most steroid creams and gels this happens to me and when I stop usage the huge pimples subside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

Cute girls, my forte... why? [ 21 Answers ]

In order to ask this question, we got to take a trip through time, with out pot... just read My past girlfreinds consist of cute girls, extremley cute girls, like really short 5'2, big breasts, and nice legs, but theyv all had one feature that sets them apart, the most adorable faces you'd ever...

What's the effective way to treat pimples? [ 7 Answers ]

HELLO EVERYONE... Help me I'm in my mid 20's already but still I got some pimple break out evey now and then... will you guys help me what's the best effective ways to avoid and treat pimples... thaks in advance...

How should I treat my Pimples/Blackheads [ 7 Answers ]

All right, so I'm 15 and I've never really ever had a problem with pimples or acne, I just have some nasty blackheads I'd like to get rid of. My dad told me that I could help clear up my skin by using Clearasil Deep Cleanse Daily Face Wash, and I started using it about a week ago twice a day...

Kohler Forte Shower Head [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to purchase 2 Kohler Forte Multifunction shower heads to replace my current shower heads which are Price Phister. I read and was also told that this model from Kohler is good for use in areas with hard water. I've had one recommendation to purchase the shower arms as well for this...

View more questions Search