Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 07:49 AM
    Recycle Bin
    How can I find the location of my file that has been restored in the recycle bin,because I forgot where the location had been deleted?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2009, 07:55 AM

Do you remember what the file was called?

Just bring up the search bar (it will be in your windows task bar) and search for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to recycle cartridges [ 2 Answers ]

I have two printers in my house, a Brother and a Canon. I used to take my cartridges to Petsmart and dropped them in a mailer, with the purpose that they would get recycled and Petsmart charities would get something. Now they tell me that the company that does that project doesn't accept either...

How to change name of recycle bin [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all Can anyone tell me how to change name of recycle bin to say trash can Thanks artwales

Recycle Bin [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using Windows 2000. For some unknown reason I am not able to access my Recycle bin. The icon shows up on the desktop and it shows up on my "C" drive in the Windows Explorer, but when I go to click on it nothing happens. If I right click on the icon, under Properties it says "the properties for...

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

I can't empty my Recycle Bin. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot Remove Folder Logs(2); Access denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected andthat the file is not currently in use. How do you get rid of it?

View more questions Search