Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidllry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 04:44 AM
    Whip computer clean & reinstall windows
    I would like know what software I need to whip my system clean.

Thank you
    David
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2009, 04:53 AM
    Your Windows CD will do that for you, Here si a good guide: Windows XP Home(Fresh/clean)install from CD
    rayray2249 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 11:10 AM
    I lost my whip disk.
    My com is really messed up I need to whip it any idears how to do that :P
    sammyben Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 10:09 AM
    http://www.dban.org/download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reinstall windows Me [ 4 Answers ]

Problem reinstalling windows Me I made a image copy of my window Me disk as a backup when I first got my computer and over the years loss the one that came with it. Now I want to reinstall windows using my image backup disk and I can't . Can anyone tell me how to use the windows 98 startup floppy...

Unable to reinstall Windows XP [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my desktop PC. I am unable to go into Windows, I am unable to use Dell imaging restore so as a last resort I have tried to reinstall windows from the cd. I can boot from the CD and it goes to the screen where you can choose to reinstall or repair. I press enter to reinstall...

How do I reinstall windows legally [ 1 Answers ]

I have an computer that's a few years old. I recently purchased a 100GB hard drive for it. I want to install the copy of windows XP home on this hard drive. It's the same windows disc that came with the computer. So I can't see it violating any Microsoft "laws". Its still a good system, it...

Can't reinstall Windows 98 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I formatted my hard drive and tried to reinstall Windows 98 on my laptop. When I attempt to reinstall it says that it can't continue because there is a previous install still on the computer. I think the info might have gone onto my D drive and I don't know how to do a complete cleaning of...

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

View more questions Search