Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arabgal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 09:39 AM
    Running
    Could I run fast enough on any planet to keep up with the sun??
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2006, 09:52 AM
    If you mean run fast enough to keep, for example, the sun directly overhead: Yes; On Venus... at least until you got pooped out.

Venus' diameter is 7521 miles, and it rotates very slowly; once every 5400 hours.

Just make sure you take plenty of water if you want to try er out :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running [ 3 Answers ]

What would be an average time for someone to run 5 kilometers?

Can't keep mower running [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I have a murry(briggs and stratton) walk behind lawn mower 5.0 HP and am having trouble keeping the thing running. I start it up and it stalls after about a minute of mowing. I tried starting it on a flat concrete surface and it ran for a minute or two then stalled again. ...

Am I running? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Some of you might know my story, most probably don't. Anyway I have just broken up with my very beautiful girflriend of 7 years and am coming to grips with facing this big wild world or being a man alone for the first time. Am having a tough time dealing with it but with the advice...

PC running slow [ 27 Answers ]

Hello. Hopefully someone can give me a clue... I have a Dell Dimension 4550 2.5GHz, 1Mb RAM, 60Gb hard drive running XP SP2 and (amongst other things) McAfee (scan, firewall, spam... ) and AOL for Internet access. Over the past month my PC has started running progresively slower and slower, boot up...

What about running... [ 2 Answers ]

... ABS sewer pipe through or under a foundation? Any problems other than the work involved? What is the best way to seal the pipe if it goes through the foundation. Found some concrete compatible caulk at Home Depot... any good for this?

View more questions Search