Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chey5782 View Post
    Wow smoothie, as a female I have to say, thank you. In my fantasy world that would be ideal! However, speaking as a very sexually demanding, or just plain demanding woman. I happen to know plenty of guys who not only would disagree, but actually do this. It's admirable that a man would profess to be so manly. But I am not buying it, laziness or just wanting to blow off some steam without bugging her happens all the time. If you've never whacked it when your wife was asleep and you wanted to get some without having to wake her up and get her in the mood and spend 45 minutes fondling the squishy bits, then you are actually more of a minority than a majority.

And if I am way wrong, send me a list of these guys, I have plenty of girlfriends who need a man that attentive in their lives. ;)
    17 years of marriage and counting... I can say not once in that time have I have to resort to visiting Rosey Palmer and her sisters. And actually wife is usually receptive, subtle hints, if the urge hits me during the night, I squeeze her butt if she's sleeping on her front, her crotch if she's on her back... she'll usually respond buy grabbibng my crotch.. then I know she's willing.in the odd times she doesn't, its not a big deal for me to wait a few hours until the morning, but that's rarely the case because its usually our nightcap before going to sleep every night. That works both ways too, sometimes she gets the urge in the middle of the night. Something I made clear when we first married... if the urge hits, don't be afraid to speak up. I'm not a good mindreader.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zippit View Post
    heres were i have to disagree,just because a guy is picking his hand over her doesnt mean hes upset with her,i can think of several other reasons this could be happening
    Name them please... because as I guy this will be news to me. I'm surry, the hand is a poor substitute for a real woman to me.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris1013 View Post
    Okay...first off, insomnia and sleep apnea are two different things. Insomnia is the inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.... Sleep apnea is a temporary suspension of breathing, occurring in some newborns (infant apnea) and in some adults during sleep (sleep apnea).

Second...just because there is no ring, doesn't mean he can sleep with whoever he wishes. If they are in a serious relationship, then there should be nothing on the side for either party! A ring doesn't mean monogamy, a serious loving relationship does. (Regardless of minor problems within the relationship.)

#1... never said they were the same... I just named 2 sleep disorders, and yes I do know people that suffer form either of those.

#2... If you aren't engaged... (as in with an engagement ring), there is no implied requirement to be monogomous, many people not engaged date multiple people. Why would you expect faithfulness without getting engaged?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 10:26 AM

Maybe I'm the only woman in the World who finds it erotic to WATCH her husband masturbate? As long as I'm not left out, I have no problem.

In private or in a sneaky fashion - what I don't know doesn't hurt me. But, again, don't tell me you're tired when you've got something else going on in the bathroom before you get to the bedroom.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Maybe I'm the only woman in the World who finds it erotic to WATCH her husband masturbate? As long as I'm not left out, I have no problem.

In private or in a sneaky fashion - what I don't know doesn't hurt me. But, again, don't tell me you're tired when you've got something else going on in the bathroom before you get to the bedroom.
    Hey, anything that you enjoy together is fine by me... I just preffer a woman to the hand any day or any time.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 11:00 AM

I'm not saying it's a preference - I'm saying something a little out of the ordinary is always nice. And I'm not saying that he reached the finish line of the race alone.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 11:05 AM
    I'm not saying it's a preference - I'm saying something a little out of the ordinary is always nice. And I'm not saying that he reached the finish line of the race alone.
    I'm a firm believer is whatever floats your boat as a maried couple is fine if you both enjoy it... even if it involves handcuffs and ice cubes.:eek:
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I'm a firm believer is whatever floats your boat as a maried couple is fine if you both enjoy it....even if it involves handcuffs and ice cubes.:eek:

Were you looking in our window?
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Were you looking in our window?
    Maybe, maybe not... I'm not talking... :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When are you masturbating too much? [ 10 Answers ]

I have developed this obsession with masturbating. I think about it at least once every hour of the day. It doesn't even matter what I'm doing. About four times a day I'll pleasure myself, and I tend to do it in ten-thirty minute increments. I haven't let it disrupt any of my normal activities,...

Orgasm without masturbating [ 9 Answers ]

A few years ago I discovered that when I lie on my back on the floor, hold my legs straight and move them up and down I eventually get an orgasm. Normally I only need to move my legs up and down 20-40 times, sometimes longer but I always get an orgasm from doing it. How can this be? And how do...

3 yr old boy masturbating [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any parents here have ever had to confront the issue of their young children masturbating. And if so, how did you handle it? Did you take steps to try to get them to masturbate less, or at least not in public and did it work? And are their things you can do to 'help' your...

View more questions Search