Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathyvong123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 12:49 AM
    Brown spots on hand
    Hi Please help me! I have noticed a lot of brown small spot on top of my hand overnight. It's not itching or hurt. I am very nervous because I don't have medical insurance and I can not afford to do private pay to see a doctor. Is this a skin cancer? Please reply. Thanks a million!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2009, 02:24 PM

They could be from the sun or from a sluggish liver.
    You can try taking digestive enzymes so your food digests better, but I don't think they will disappear.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2009, 03:03 PM

Hello hon. First I would suggest you take a deep breath and calm down. Your post sounds VERY anxious, and that alone is not good.

What state are you in? There may be free clinics in your area, in which you can go and get basic health care. And if not free, many will check you out and help you for a small fee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 years old. Brown spots appearing on hand and fingers! Should I worry? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male. About two weeks ago I noticed a faint darkness on the top of my hand right above my knuckles. They look like two brown circles one the size of a dime and the other the size of a nickel. The spots grew slightly darker in the last week and now are really noticeable. ...

Brown spots [ 1 Answers ]

In recent months I have noticed brown spots on my face especially my cheeks its all cover I haven't use any special skin lightening on my face what is the problem or how can I get rid of them.

Brown Spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question i came off my peroid 5 days ago. And know i am spoting brown stuff. Do any one know what it is? :confused:

View more questions Search