Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandgeek121 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Tired of keeping my friend's bad secrets don't want to be friends anymore
    I'm posting this to get this off my chest. My friend ana does some bad things. She told me about this stuff and doesn't want me to tell ANYONE. I thought that since this is an anonymous web site I could tell someone about this and get rid of the guilt of holding in such a secret as this. She is the same age as me (14) and she drinks behind her parents' back, isn't technically a virgin anymore but she still considers herself as one because "it was only 'in-out' done" which I think is just stupid because she did it for a DARE with one of her many friends who she met in her neighborhood who is at least 16 , she cuts herself, she has gone to juvy for beating someone up, she dates tons of guys from myspace, myyearbook, and Facebook. I just don't want to be friends with her anymore because after she told me the stuff about drinking and all that I realized that I was hanging with the wrong person. We haven't talked for over a month because of some whole marching band thing. She didn't come to practice and I did and our teacher put me in the parade because I CAME TO PRACTICE and SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP. She was pi$$ed about that and was telling everyone that I "stole her spot". I have also seen how mean she can be to other people and that pushed me even further to this decision. Also when I do go to her house for a sleep over she hangs on the computer talking to her myspace buddies and just lets me sit there doing absolutely nothing, completely ignoring me. She was also mad at me because this one guy (ryan) and I have a very close relationship and we both like each other a lot. Ana wasn't only mean to me about this but she was also EXTREMELY mean to ryan. I am just fed up with her behavior and I don't want to be friends anymore. What should I do? Should I call her to tell her this or wait until school starts (which is the 18th of august) to tell her about my decision?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2009, 11:06 AM
    You currently are not speaking and I would follow through with that.
    She definitely has some real issues in her life and it appears that you aren't even probably aware of all of them.
    Continue not speaking and when school starts, if she creates any drama for you, immediately report her to the school, with all of the information and let them deal with her and her parents.
    Let her walk her own self-destructive path.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping Secrets from my boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, well my BF and I have been dating for about 8 months now... and I really can't see myself being with anyone else but him. Only problem is, sometimes I have a hard time telling him things. I want him to know everything, but I just don't want him to overreact to something I tell him. For...

Friend's landlord keeping deposit in PA [ 5 Answers ]

My friend just recently (July 31) moved out of her rented house in PA. The place is basically a dump, falling apart. When she and her two housemates moved in, there was furniture already present (the place was rented unfurnished), left by the previous tenants. The landlord is now refusing to...

Keeping friends during a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Okay... I have this friend who I have been friends with since May 2006. She moved to my small town where her dad and brother lives and I got to know her well through knowing them. We would hang out every weekend. We have a lot of good times and told each other that we feel like we've been friends...

View more questions Search