Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dra76gon27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Movie name needed on 80s sci fi movie
    All I remember is a team of guys that are on earth but its nuked or something but on one scene reno is deserted besides one woman these bugs try to eat her but she's saved but a guy on a motorbike
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 10, 2009, 01:47 PM
    It might be this one? There's a bug and motocycle scene... (And of course Hannibal Smith. If you can find him... )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnation_Alley_(film)
    dra76gon27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    It might be this one? There's a bug and motocycle scene... (And of course Hannibal Smith. If you can find him...)

Damnation Alley (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thanks totally it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil. The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal. He is forced to memorize the...

Movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

I need the title of the movie (not very old) where a woman marries a violent man then her husband dies. She meets another man on a train and he falls in love with her but she doesn't want another relationship... eventually he finds her... I only need the title of the movie!:)

Movie review needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hey has anyone seen Surf's Up or Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer... I'm tired of paying expensive prices for movies that suck.

View more questions Search