Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmmegill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Mini bean bag type baby.can't remember the name!
    I had this toy when I was about 6 or 7 years old around 1992ish... they were mini bean bag babies about the size of a Barbie baby. They had plastic heads and beanie bodies... I had a merry-go-round, a swing, and a cradle with it I believe... probably more but I don't remember. I used to love them... they weren't manufactured for long which sucked because mine were stolen from me by a girl my mom used to babysit... for the life of me I cannot remember what they are but I would love to find them again... even a picture so I know they really do exist! Thanks for any help with this!
    Jmmegill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 10:01 AM

OH! And all the accessories were pink, white, and red with little hearts and stuff if I remember right...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bean bag [ 2 Answers ]

Something has been spilt on my bean bag and now I need to wash it. How do I go about this, as it will have gone into the beans, but is too big for my washer. Any ideas?

Fantasy type Movie - Can't remember [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I are trying to remember a movie that we have seen recently. It may have been a recent movie. All we remember is it involves a magic necklace or pendant or something, which doesn't actually make someone invisible, but people don't take notice of you, but the bad guy for some reason...

Does the mother's and father's blood type affect the baby? [ 1 Answers ]

If the mother's blood type is O- and the father's blood type is O+, will there be complications with the second baby?

Substitute one bean for another [ 2 Answers ]

If a recipe calls for white beans, such as cannelini beans can I use cranberry beans instead? Would I need to change the recipe at all?

Blood type for baby [ 2 Answers ]

My blood type is o- with rh factor, the father/s blood type is a+.HOW CAN MY CHILD BE AB-? HE IS MY FRIST BORN CHILD

View more questions Search