Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blr1012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Finance and Accounting
    What would be the effects on cash and working capital if a business were to pay $2 million in dividends?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2009, 07:47 PM

The answer to the first question is easy if you just think about it. What does happen to cash if you pay $2 million in dividends?

As for working capital, think about the equation: current assets less current liabilities. What of that is affected by paying dividends? If you need to, make up some numbers for those two things and see what happens if you change the numbers.

At least take a crack at answering this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance and accounting [ 2 Answers ]

The budgeting process that most likely creates an attitude supportive of achieving organization goals is: A) top-down approach. B) zero based approach. C) proportionate increase approach. D) participative approach.

Finance and accounting [ 1 Answers ]

I have redone some answers but in regard to total expense and net cash flow I am don't so sure I have complete these correctly. Please can someone tell me if I am on the right track. Juan's Taco Company has restaurants in five college towns. Juan wants to expand into Austin and College Station...

Accounting and finance [ 3 Answers ]

How will my balance sheet totals match once I made an adjustment to the AR account and allowance for uncollectible

Finance and Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

When a corporation receives a dividend from another corporation, how is it taxed?

View more questions Search