Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rogerfran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2004, 09:05 AM
    Treasury account
    Does anyone know what your treasury account is?
    What information do you have on this subject.
    Thanks.
    Ver Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2005, 03:18 PM
    Of what are you speaking? Are you thinking that you have an account that your money goes into when you pay taxes such as Social Security? I am not sure what you mean. Maybe you can clarify or someone else will understand.
    locpic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 03:00 PM
    I do, well I am getting to know what it is... I have had friends tell me about it and one person who has used it... very interesting.
    denniscav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by locpic View Post
    I do, well I am getting to know what it is... I have had friends tell me about it and one person who has used it... very interesting.
    Do you have more information than that. Have just heard about this today and it appears people are using it a financial vehicle for paying off bank debt.
    keylo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 02:30 PM
    Your treasury account is your unlimited accout with the gov. They used you as collateral to secure loans from the world banks.accesing the account is your way of being paid back for lending them your credit.see more at spiritualeconomics.net

May 29, 2010, 02:30 PM
    Your treasury account is your unlimited accout with the gov. They used you as collateral to secure loans from the world banks.accesing the account is your way of being paid back for lending them your credit.see more at spiritualeconomics.net

May 29, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Your treasury account is your unlimited accout with the gov. They used you as collateral to secure loans from the world banks.accesing the account is your way of being paid back for lending them your credit.see more at spiritualeconomics.net. Not sure where to get the documents yet but working on it.
    kingmike53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Does anyone know how or what ways to activate the u.s. treasury account?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2011, 11:58 AM

I have attached a link to Treasury Direct that will have a lot of information that should answer most if not all your questions:

TreasuryDirect
    docgreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 01:55 AM
    Your treasury account was created when you where born and your mother signed your birth certificate. Which in turn the CORPERATE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT took and created a CORPERATION out of you and got a loan from the IMF OR WORLD BANK CORPERATION. Your birth certificate is actually contract that little did your mom know by signing where it says informant giving the CORPERATION Permission to turn you into CORPERATE SLAVE. That's why we pay taxes, for a drivers licence, marriage licence, fishing licence, tickets and the list goes on. The CORPERATE GOVERNMENT was created back in 1871 when the british came to try and make us pay a debt for sending people over here to expand there country. When they got here they were so happy to be out from under being controlled by the queen that our four fathers created a document called the Declaration of Independence. So we owed a debt we could not pay being new here and all so at that time lincon was president and said we would sell them some land they said no but we will give you another 70yr loan and you just have to give us the deed to Washington dc. And the thirteen colonies. The southourn states didn't agree so then came the revolutionary war with the british and the north soldiers litteraly murdering most of the southourn people till they gave in to there wishes. Then in 1933 the loan came due and to take care of it this time they took all the gold from everybody and everything which is when the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK was founded. The stock market crashed and the CORPERATION INCORPERATED THE REST OF THE STATES AND STARTED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE BONDS. Which all these new CORPERATE BANK BONDS AND NOTES ARE STILL TRADED AT WALLSTREET, WHAT WAS THE TWIN TOWERS AND ALL OVER THE WORLD. Well in order to scam us the way they did they had to leave a clause and not telling us about it. The clause is that we are to be able to discharge any debts against the ever growing worth of our birth bonds. But there is little explanation out there as to how to obtain the credit. I did find out one thing though when you go to buy a house and you sign that hugh stack of papers that they don't explain. A couple of the papers you sign is a BONDED PROMISSORY NOTE AND A BILL OF EXCHANGE. Which they take and deposit it in the bank cause you just paid for the house out of your treasury account and then tell you that you have a loan to pay that has already been paid. There is a lot more fraud and decete than this. Want to know more I urge any and all who read this to check out a great movement sweeping the land that about peacefully and lawfully returning our country back to a free country. Go to www.republicfortheunitedstates.org there are quite many people that know how and have gotten access to there tresury account. We are in all fifty states and soon all countys please join us in bringing back our freedom
    flaron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 08:02 AM
    What evidence does anyone have that what was said above is true? None of the so called gurus that teach this stuff, claim access to any account. It appears people believe what the read and hear and fail to provide evidence, not to mention any "enforcement" strategies if and when somebody is ignored. Hmm if you can't get the ones operating the so called treasury to give one access how do you prove it exists?
    pgiles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Thank you, Docgreen! I heard only one other person talk about this! We need to become united and use this to our advantage. Let's keep sharing information.
    buttaval Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Have you gain access to your treasury account? If so, how?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treasury Stock [ 1 Answers ]

When using the cost method to account for treasury stock, how do you account for the commissions and fees paid? Are they expensed or charged to treasury stock?

J/E for cost method of treasury stock [ 1 Answers ]

Excel Corporation sells & services air conditioning equipment. The following selected accounts Appear in the ledger on January 1, 2005 the beginning of the current fiscal year. Preferred Stock, $50 par, $2 / share dividend (40,000 shares authorized, 20,000 shares issued) ...

View more questions Search