Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VERO88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 03:25 AM
    Can not connect to my HOTMAIL since yesterday 9th of July
    Hello,

First of all sorry for my English as I'm from Belgium and very desesperate...
    I feel very alone since yesterday as the User ID and Password (with Hotmail) I have been using since more than 5 years are not recognize anymore since yesterday the 9th of July.
    As I have tried more than 3 times and I'm now blocked without knowing how to change my password as when I try to ask for a reset my "personal question" appears in Chineese!.
    If one of you could help me it would be wonderful. I have tried to find an Hotmail's contact but the only address I found : [email protected] was not correct. Would you have another name of contact? Phone number?
    Many thanks in advance for your reply!
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2009, 04:44 AM
    When I try to ask for a reset my "personal question" appears in Chinese!.
    Obviously, we're not going to be able to restore your password for you. Only Hotmail can do that. However, copy the "personal question" from the screen and paste it into Word. Then select the text and change the font to Arial or something in the Roman alphabet. I suspect (but I'm not sure) that the font is what is causing you problems. Once you change the font, you might be able to read the question and then you can make an intelligent response. At least that's what I'm hoping.

You could also try resetting your browser to its default. In Internet Explorer 7 and 8, this is done at TOOLS | INTERNET OPTIONS | ADVANCED (tab) | RESET (button). You could also load FireFox and try that to see if that would solve the font problem:

Mozilla FireFox main page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got a abortion yesterday. What can I do? [ 34 Answers ]

Ok. I am sixteen. And yesterday morning I got a abortion. Please don't judge me. Anyway I was wondering what can I do? I mean like physically with my boyfriend and like exercise like? Please answer, I don't want to put my health at risk for doing something that I'm not supposed to do after a...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

I got my bfp yesterday now I have a lot of questions [ 4 Answers ]

I confirmed it four times and I now have four bfps so its safe to say I am pregnant. I can't go to the doctor until next week. So till then what can I eat and can't eat also what's the best vitamins I can get till I see my doctor? Or should I just wait it out on the vitamins till I see the doctor?

View more questions Search