Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plutos15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Upgrading the firmware on my D-link wbr-1310 router
    Per D-link I am to type in 192.168.0.1 on the internet. From there I am to find the link for upgrading the router. The only thing I have found is netmagic for connecting the wireless router. I already have the upgraded firmware on my desktop.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 11:05 PM

Let's make sure the default address is the address you need. From the cmd prompt type ipconfig /all and use the value of the default gateway; e.g. http://192.168.0.1 You will likey have to enter a username and password, which will be the default values, whatever they are.

Then navagate to an update firmware link.

Just guessing for the most part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting to d-link router [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect to my d-link wireless router remotely from my laptop? I have tried several times by typing the default Index of /

D-Link Router DI-624 router settings log in issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having serious problems getting into the router settings of my D-Link router. Someone other than me messed with the Admin log in supposedly changing the password. I've attempted to "reset" the modem several times, and use what D-Link says is the admin log in of "Admin" and no password, but it...

Wireless router not working after upgrading internet speed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently upgraded my internet speed to BigPond ADSL 600MB 20000/512 and since then I have been unable to hook up through my wireless router. Is there something I need to change on the computer, modem or router?

D- Link DI-524 router [ 1 Answers ]

I can not log in to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.15.1. Tech support is not available any more suggestions?

D-Link router DI-524 [ 1 Answers ]

I have D-Link and can not log in at http://192.168.0.1

View more questions Search