Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Jul 9, 2009, 12:49 PM
    A coincidence or is it something else?
    This isn't really a question it's just something I would like to share with everyone. I posted awhile back in February about having a dream that someone died and finding out the next day that he died. It freaked me out but I also thought it was interesting that I could do that. So anyway a little less than a month ago I started experiencing weird things such as, when I would look at people the first glance I had their face would be like disfigured and just weird looking, and sometimes I swore their face looked like a skeleton. I had also been dreaming about death and people dying every night, and I was also dreaming about family members who had passed away. One day I was driving and I told my boyfriend that when I look at people's faces it's like they're disfigured and weird looking at first and I told him about the dreams and I said that I think someone's going to die soon because I keep seeing and dreaming these things. The day after I said that I found out the lady who lived below me was dying from cancer and she had less than a week to live. Then someone who went to my school died, and a big group of celebrities died also. It was like I was hearing so much about death, I heard of 6 deaths within the next week and it was so close to when I predicted death because of what I was seeing and dreaming. Maybe it was a coincidence but I just thought it was weird..
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 9, 2009, 01:42 PM

No I don't think it's a coincidence at all. There's too much in there to be. But I suppose I would say that wouldn't I as I am a medium! Lol and believe in the spirit world.

You sound very sensitive and have psychic and mediumistic abilities, but its coming in your dreams. Sounds to me as though you maybe opening up to the energies that are around you.
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Jul 10, 2009, 01:13 AM
    I never used to be a believer in ghosts and spirits but in the past few years I've experienced something's that have changed my mind, so I'm more interested in learning about these things. What exactly does "opening up the energies around me" mean? And how does this happen?
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jul 10, 2009, 08:30 AM

It just means that your sensitive to other peoples energies, it is just something that happens and its up to you whether you want to switch it off or on. You said yourself you've gone from a non believer to a believer in the past few years, because things have happened that have made you change your mind, it has opened you up to your spiritual side. What usually happens from there is you either close it off and don't want to know anymore, or you accept it and end up going on a search of your experiences, and the more you delve in,the more you discover and the more you experience. Not all Psychics are mediumistic (talk to spirit) but most often than not, Mediums are Psychic.

Once people start experiencing this sort of thing, they usually seek out a spiritualist church and attend it and talk to other like minds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A Queer Coincidence. [ 1 Answers ]

A QUEER COINCIDENCE. Seven men, whose names were Adams, Baker, Carter, Dobson, Edwards, Francis, and Gudgeon, were recently engaged in play. The name of the Particular game is of no consequence. They had agreed that whenever a Player won a game he should double the money of each of the other...

Is it a coincidence [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Until 3 months ago I was pregnant with twins but I miscarried them both. I know from 7 weeks it was twins don't know how but I did. Then I had a dream that I would lose them at 12 weeks. I lost the first one at 11 weeks and the 2nd at 11 and a half weeks. It has confused me as the dream was...

Just a coincidence? [ 13 Answers ]

I wrote before about how I lost my virginity on Saturday. Well I haven't talked to this guy since we last saw each other on Sunday morning when I went home. Well today I saw him when I was with my friends and he was afraid before that I would get in trouble for staying the night at his house. So...

Coincidence.. Or? [ 4 Answers ]

I was chatting to a lady whose son goes to kindy with my boy. 1. Her son was born in February - so was mine. 2. He is having difficulty with his speech, so is mine. 3. She had PND/psychosis - so did I. 4. She has a girl and a boy, so do I. 5. My sister died suddenly aged 17...

View more questions Search