Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cshimra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Siding Replacement
    Someone please tell me what is the best choice to replacement of all wood siding on a 90 year old house that lives under oak trees , and stays wet near the ocean in Florida? We live in a nice older neighborhood , and would like to stay in the appearance of our area.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 04:20 PM

and would like to stay in the appearance of our area.
    Haven't the foggiest what your area is looking like other its older homes that could have vinyl siding over some of them now..

Ceder is the norm for house to get that old style look in these climates There are plenty of options on Harding siding also if vinyl siding isn't an option for looks

James Hardie: World Leader in Fiber Cement Siding and Backerboard

Locate A Dealer

Home Siding | Residential Siding from James Hardie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding vinil siding over cedar siding [ 3 Answers ]

My house have cedar siding I do like to know if I can add vinal siding over it, if I can how should I do it, or what kind of insulation can I use. Thanks

Installing vinyl siding over cedar siding [ 4 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to install vinyl siding right over top of cedar siding?

Siding replacement [ 2 Answers ]

How many pieces of 6 inch lap siding would it take to cover a 24ft by 38ft house?

Siding [ 2 Answers ]

I have seen on the TV ads for siding being a certain amoutn per square feet. Without having to call the company I would like to figure out how that would be for my house. Can anyone tell me how they figure square footage. Would it be as simple as the length of the house by the height on each side?...

Siding [ 9 Answers ]

Is there an easy way to take aluminum siding off a house? I need to take a little section off to look underneath there and I am having a hard time. It is nothing like vinyl siding.

View more questions Search