Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tugela Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 11:29 PM
    MSN Messenger
    My friend is trying to download MSN Messenger. She gets it all, but when trying to sign into her account, she is told that she must update her Internet Explorer (which is 5 I think) On doing this, halfway through the download of IE she gets told that the IE upgrade has already been done but not completed and she should reboot, which she does, but still does not have IE 6. Any ideas please. She has checked and only has IE5 - there is no sign of IE 6 or anything else to do with IE.
    Thanks
    Sorry , she is running windows ME
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 16, 2006, 09:03 AM
    Windows ME could be the one with the issue. The registery etc. Try uninstalling IE and the reinstalling it back .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MSN messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Is there a way to automatically remove/uninstall MSN messenger from Windows 9x every time it is installed in a school environment?

Msn messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyway that you can get msn messenger for the psp? :cool:

Block MSN Messenger [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to stop MSN messenger from working on a PC? I have found many articles that say they can stop it but they only seem to stop Windows Messenger. I know I can just uninstall it but then it can just as easily be re-installed. I would also prefer to be able to block it without...

MSN Messenger OR Yahoo Messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Which do you prefer?

MSN Messenger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I use windows XP Home and IE 6. I also use MSN Messenger 4.7 and have been trying to download MSN Messenger 5.0 by saving the download to a folder on my hard drive but every time it says it is MSN 4.7 and not 5.0 I hope someone can explain why this happens and what I can do about it. ...

View more questions Search