Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FutureCSI Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Congressional oversight
    What is congressional oversight, and what are the obstacles to effective oversight?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 11:07 AM

Is this homework? I notice that all of your posts are in this same vein - no info, just a question, very little (if any) discussion.

Are we doing your homework for you - which, by the way, is against site rules?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 11:18 AM

Hello F:

Congressional oversight is one branch checking on the other. The main obstacle to doing it is the congressmen refusing to do their jobs.

excon

Jul 9, 2009, 12:19 PM

No it is not homework, I am doing research on some topics that I need in order to acquire my licence in gov. Institute. If I ask is because I have little information in this topics.

Thank you, I do understand this is not a HW site and therefore will continue to come by because is this is not homework, if you look in other section you will notice that not at all are my questions without information
    Thank you

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.'

— Maya Angelou

Jul 9, 2009, 12:20 PM
    excon thank you very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oversight, Obama style [ 27 Answers ]

Not content to punish AIG executives who received congressional-approved contractual bonuses with a punitive tax bill, Obama is ready to oversee executive pay on just about everyone. I posted earlier that his spending bill, A New Era of Responsibility, calls for just such "social justice." ...

Congressional spending spree [ 6 Answers ]

Do we really need to spend billions more on bail outs and leave it to our children to pay for?

Pelosi and Congressional Democrats to adopt pose of the 3 monkeys . [ 9 Answers ]

During the upcoming Petraeus and Crocker testimony. http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:G6hUFws8e5w-HM:http://www.abbyshot.com/newsletters/photos/3-monkeys.jpg VOA News - Congressional Democrats Warn Petraeus, Crocker Not to Minimize Seriousness of Situation in Iraq She has already...

Congressional Reconstruction [ 2 Answers ]

What the congressional reconstruction greatest accomplishments

View more questions Search