Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tonymdive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Replacement Hunter Fan/Light wall switch
    I have a hunter 1912 Mission Bronze 54" fan with 2 lights, one above and one below the blades. The wall switch control has separate dimmer buttons for each light and hi, med, low, and off for the fan.

Since a lightning strike the fan only works on hi or off but not on med or low.
    The light controls are fine. I can't find any fan/light control either on the Hunter web site or on any other sites that will control 2 lights.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2009, 01:30 AM

Order a new receiver from Hunter Fan - Ceiling Fans, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Thermostats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Battery replacement for hunter light switch. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I recently purchased a new home. After a few months the light on the deck has stopped working. The light and fan still work but not with the wall switch. At first I thought I may have to replace it due to moisture. After reading about the Hunter light switch, seems there may be a battery...

Hunter wall mount fan & light control (model 27186) [ 2 Answers ]

The Hunter wall mount control has two black wires and one green wire. How do I know which black wire goes to the black wire from the wall and which goes to the white wire from the wall? Or doesn't it matter which wire is connected to which

How to switch from hanging light switch to wall [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am looking to replace an old light fixture in our kitchen (the kind with the hanging string that you pull to turn on the light) with something that will have a wall switch. Is this do-able at all for a newbie? Or do I need to hire an electrician?

New light switch in existing wall? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to add a light switch to an existing wall. There is presently a single-gang box in place. I would like to cut it out and change it to a double. Removing the box should not be an issue, I know how it is attached (I did it). I have acces S to the top of the cavity, there is a hole...

View more questions Search