Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AddversitY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 01:30 AM
    Astral Projection
    What is it? Is it real? How do you do it?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2009, 02:44 AM

I am not sure that it is something that anybody can do and I really don't fully understand it. From what I understand 'you' leave your body sort of like people that had an near death experience.
    You can type OBE or astral projection in the search engine.
    I know the idea scares me, especially when someone once said to me look at some of the people that just totally lost it and are in the nut house with a blank stare in their eyes. What if they were astral projecting and couldn't get back into their body?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jul 9, 2009, 12:17 PM

Or maybe they couldn't handle what they saw.
    Yes it is very real and with some training most people can do it. Do some research or go to a metaphysical shop for information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Astral projection [ 9 Answers ]

Why we feel vibrations during astral projection?

Demon induced astral projection [ 29 Answers ]

I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I don't want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and...

Demons entering the mind, astral projection, [ 2 Answers ]

OK, my name is joseph, **** email removed for their protectoin **FC***** I've encounted demons recently and a hunter, I have a few friends who astral project and etc, knowing more than I and deeply into it, he tought me a few things, so ui know some but not much, he also entered my mind taking the...

Astral Projection [ 8 Answers ]

Is Astral Projection demon induced?

View more questions Search