Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgan93 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 07:14 PM
    Big tonsils & singing
    OK I want to sing professionally but I'm wondering if I have really big tonsils if that will be in the way. Will that cause problems? I really couldn't find a category for this question.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 07:30 PM

If you can speak without problems, then you should be able to sing as well. Focus on practice and get professional training to strengthen your skills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tonsils removed in 5 why.o. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok... My daughter is having her tonsils removed on Friday and I'm trying to get items in the house that she can eat following surgery. I know Ice Cream, popsicles, and Jello... Any other suggestions... Remember she is 5 and is sometimes a picky eater. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Tonsils or uvala [ 2 Answers ]

Today when I woke up I had a sore and dry throat and then I had mucus in my nose and I sniffed it up and then it went into my mouth somewhat so I pushed it in the mouth doing that weird thing with your throat then something came from my throat and plugged up my air passage. I kind of choked a...

What may be wrong with my Tonsils? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all! I just noticed this morning that I have just a few tiny, white 'patches' on my tonsils. Like I said, there very small, they almost look like plaque. I tried scrapping off one, it kind of 'moved' but did not come off... I don't think it's oral thrush, as I've seen that usually is...

Might be pregnant and may be gettting my tonsils taken out, What should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I may be pregnant, because I am three days late and having signs of being pregnant, but my real question is. I am suppose to get my tonsils taken out next Tuesday March 25, and I was wondering if I am pregnant could this harm the baby and should I continue t go and get my tonsils taken out? :eek:

Rash after tonsils removed [ 1 Answers ]

My son had his tonsils and adenoids removed a week ago and we have just found a rash on his feet and buttocks. He said it itches a little, and it is red and bumpy. He was in the hospital for 2 days for dehydration, but he was not given any different meds or anything.

View more questions Search