Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karenlizzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Can I highlight my colored hair with liquid permanent hair color
    Can I highlight my permanent colored hair with liquid permanent hair color
    brandigermany Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 07:51 PM

Yes you can but it depends on what level your color that you put on your hair is. If it is really dark then just another permanet color is not going to lift it very high. You need to have a high volume of developer. The best way to lift your hair would be to bleach it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a rinse over permanent colored hair [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to use a rinse over hair that is already colored with permanent color, and will it damage my hair if I do?

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Hair colored (permanent) twice - will the first color applied be back after washes? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently went for permanent hair color (streaks) from my natural color black to burgundy. When the stylist applied the color on my hair, it initially gave a golden brown shade when the hair was washed. Then she applied the color again which resulted in the Red shade. Finally, I could...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search