Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_20pgn Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Could my nose be the problem?
    OK here's my question.ive alw
    Ys had a humpy nose,and never been bothered about it until now.im having a lot of problems when it comes to breathing the my nose.it always seems so stuffy,and I know that's not what it is.I even talk funny because of it! Or at least that's what I think the problem is.could the hump in my nose be the problem on why I cannot bath well threw my nosr,and my migraines?if so does anyone have any advice on this or is there any to give on a situtation such as this?thanks!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:11 PM

It's not the hump that is the problem . It sounds like your septum. Go to an ear nore and throat doctor and find out for sure. The bump is cartellage and does not affect your breathing. Septum is in your nose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Fix my Red Nose! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this s weird question but I don't know how to fix this. When I get hot (not even that hot) my nose turns bright red. I know its normal to blush and get red when your hot, but I only get red on my nose and no where else. The same thing happens with my hands and my feet. I went to a doctor...

Red Nose [ 1 Answers ]

About 24 hours ago, I started feeling a pretty intense pain on the inside of my right nostril. The pain eventually went away, however, today, the front and right side of my nose is bright red and it is very sensitive to the touch - the closer to the inside of the nostril, the worse the pain when I...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search