Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Tubular Breasts?
    I'm only fifteen years old, but I know I have tubular breasts. I didn't exactly know what breasts were supposed to look like until I saw the breasts of some of my friends. We did not look alike. I figured I should research it since I saw an episode of 90210 where the doctor did a breast augmentation, lift, and implant on a woman with breasts like mine. I don't want even my family to see what my breasts under my shirts, so I always wear a bra. (but not to bed.) when I sit down, my breasts sag over even more and almost touch my stomach. It's so gross. I really want to tell my mom, but I don't know how. How do I tell my mom about my breasts? I'm a very private person, and I don't know if I'd feel comfortable with her or a doctor looking at my breasts. Help, please! :(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 8, 2009, 03:44 PM

First, there is no such thing as what breasts are supposed to look like. Everyone is different.

You should not be embarrassed about talking about this with your mother
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Hun, you are 15 years old. Your breasts are still developing. Every woman has different breasts, we are not alike. Also, one breast is usually bigger than the other. It's normal.

If you do end up with tubular breasts, so what, they are still breasts. At least you have normal healthy breast tissue. Not all women can say that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tubular breasts, surgery or no surgery? [ 28 Answers ]

Growing up I always hoped my weird looking breasts just hadn't fully developed but I'm now 21 and they're still the same. I didn't realise there was a medical name for my problem but recently I've been looking into surgery and was told I had tubular breasts. It's not so much the breast that I'm...

Bra and breasts [ 8 Answers ]

Do you ladies feel comfotable with a bra or without one

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

Sore breasts! [ 1 Answers ]

My breasts are killing do any of you have any idea how to numb the pain a bit? I can't hardly put a shirt on!! :confused: :(

View more questions Search