Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverpeace Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Drugs and sex over me
    First of all let me start by saying how ridiculous I feel for resulting in a website to get advice, but none of my friends or family can relate to me so I guess I have no other option. Im a junior high school so I'm not really a genius on this whole relationship thing. Im "talking" to this kid. We had a thing a few months back but he ended it because of multiple bull reasons. But now, he wants me back. I could go into great detail but this would take forever. Making long story short.. he is in college and he's into crazy drugs (Heroine, Exctacy, ect) and I hate that so much but he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders he has a job, he's got a lot of friends, still goes out and parties and does stuff. Hes not a total up, yet anyway. I just don't know what to do because I know that it will brake him soon, and it will brake me because I really like him. I just don't know what to think. My mind is so mixed up. I don't know if he even really likes me or if he just wants me back for sex. He seems like he genuinely likes me, but that's what I thought a few months back too... but when we talk and hang out it seems like sex is all he ever talks about. I Don't KNOWWW. . Someone help me out.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Run as fast as you can, as far as you can, from this guy. If he is into heroin it will only be time before he is stealing from his family and others to support his habit.

Luckily you know now that he is into drugs, before the relationship becomes more (marriage). Eventually, if it hasn't happened already, the drugs will be his prime interest and you will fall second or third to his addiction.

Just let him know that you may be available once he is clean and sober for at least a year.

Jul 8, 2009, 03:24 PM

Well he actually snorts herion.. is that different?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 03:25 PM

RUN! You can see the red flags being raised, now LISTEN to them and run for the hills. This guy is all around bad news

Jul 8, 2009, 03:30 PM

Its not that simple, I can't just "run" from him. Which is why I posted this thread. I need help with what to do.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverpeace View Post
    well he actually snorts herion.. is that different?
    No it's not different. Heroin is heroin no matter how you do it.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Its not that simple, i can't just "run" from him. Which is why i posted this thread. I need help with what to do.
    What to do? Get him and his addiction out of your life. It's a lot simpler than it seems.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 03:38 PM

Which my advice stays the same. My fiance's ex was addicted to heroin, he "quits" all the time and it has now led him to stealing $100,000 worth of jewelry and pawned it off for $1700.

You came on here looking for someone to tell you to stick it out and help him, which is why you won't go to your parents or friends because they would agree with us.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:05 PM

Im sorry... did you say you were in JUNIOR High school and he is in COLLEGE??

What the h3ll are you are you even thinking with THAT? Let alone the massive drug addiction he has. Oh yeah, don't forget about the statutory rape that he seems to be okay with.

Yeah, this is a quality, stand up kind of guy. Maybe you can convince him to straighten up his life for you.

C'mon... your posts reflect more intelligence than your actions seem to

Jul 8, 2009, 04:12 PM

He just graduated high school bud. He starts college this year, I'm 16 if I want to its not rape.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 04:14 PM
    He just graduated highschool bud. He starts college this year, im 16 if i want to its not rape.
    Depends on where you live. It very well could be rape depending on his age and the laws of your area.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

You're 16 but in junior high? Doesn't junior high go to 8th grade? I was 13 in 8th grade. Things aren't adding up here.
    Expert

And a 16 year old in JUNIOR HIGH!?

Okay let me make this clear. I am A JUNIOR in High school.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle View Post
    Im sorry... did you say you were in JUNIOR HIGHSCHOOL and he is in COLLEGE?????
    That was the FIRST thing I caught. Wow. Sounds like this guy is a real winner! He can't find anyone closer to his age?
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 04:16 PM
    im not really a genius on this whole relationship thing.
    You made it very clear here.

Look... he is an addict. It won't be long before he is stealing from you and your parents to support his heroin addiction.

The best advice would be to talk to your parents and get approval to date a heroin addict.

Jul 8, 2009, 04:16 PM

Sounds like you guys are real winners. You don't understand that in high school there are four years. FRESHMEN, SOPHOMORE, JUNIOR, AND SENIORS
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:17 PM

Oh we got that. Make sure you use your prepositions in your sentences. They come in handy

Jul 8, 2009, 04:18 PM
    16 and 19 are not far apart, which is not the point of this at all.
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Im a junior high school
    I understand, my daughter is a sophomore. At one time I was a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior AND senior. I get it. It's how you worded it.

That doesn't change anything, he's still a drug addict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need som drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a nasal voice for 4 years.I don't get colds very often.I feel something in there but nothing comes out.its blocked in both nostrils.I'm 18.help!

He does drugs and I'm against that. [ 17 Answers ]

I don't judge people. But I have my friends who act and think most like me... we don't do drugs... we don't get drunk at parties and rarely are we even in a position to have to say no to that stuff because were just not around it... Like I said, I don't judge people.. buts its not like I go up...

On drugs 24/7! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My boyfriend of 5 years has had a serious drug problem on and off for the last 3 years. He is advancing from one drug to another and I don't think it could get much worse. Surprisingly he has kept his job but we are growing further & further apart. He is 27 years old. Every...

Can I take these certain drugs? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it's OK to take tylenol, motrin, etc while being pregnant for a headache? Thanks in advance! :)

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

View more questions Search