Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lum_saddletree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 07:54 PM
    Swelling
    I have swelling and fluid build-up in my groin area is this something to worry about? I've been to doctors they don't anythings wrong. I'm hurting. Is there something else to try?
    GinaLanc Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Are you having a difficult time urinating or urinating more frequently? How often do you go to the bathroom at night? You may want to try a simply combination of Saw Palmetto, Horsetail, Nettles root with a pinch of ginger and cayenne pepper. Add honey to tea. Feel free to email me. Gina
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 1, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Did you mention to your doctor that you are in pain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swelling with proactiv solution [ 5 Answers ]

Help with skin care, I'm 32 yr old black family. One year ago I started using proactiv solution.But a friend told me about a product that I should try and I did with no success I went back on proactiv but now I am getting a puffy eye just in my right eye{or} swellness ::)please could someone...

Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my...

Mamary gland swelling in Female Poodle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female toy poodle who had puppies in December and her milk did not come in for 3 days. Consequently all the puppies died. Her mam glands did not go down and she then started leaking a pinkish fluid through the skin (not through the nipples). It has been 5 months now and 3 vets later, and...

View more questions Search