Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SammyJo42109 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 03:19 PM
    My boyfriend is always tired!
    My boyfriend gets about 8hrs of sleep a night and then goes to work and as soon as he gets home he falls asleep! On days he is off he doesn't have to do anything and he says he's tired and goes to sleep! He never wants to have sex, because he's too tired! Hes only 22yrs old what is wrong with him?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2009, 03:23 PM

I know when I feel that way I am low on my vitamin B complex and Co Q 10.
    Also getting too much sleep can make you tired.

IS he otherwise healthy?
    Does he take any kind of medicine?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 03:24 PM
    What kind of work does he do? Is it physically or mentally exhausting?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:06 PM

Is there any chance he is depressed?

He could also have chronic fatigue syndrom.

Talk to him about seeing his doctor. He could have anything from anemia, to a thyroid issue and anything in between.

Or, he could simply be tired. :) do you live in a hot area? I know that here in Arizona we all get tired MUCH quicker than normal
    SammyJo42109 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 06:27 PM
    He is taken zolof 100mg and he doesn't eat healthy at all
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 06:32 PM

Obviously since he is taking zoloft he is either depressed or having bad anxiety. This may be the cause. He should speak to his doctor about it. The medication may be making him tired. Or the medication isn't working and his depression/anxiety is making him tired.

Either way, he definitely needs to talk to his doctor.

Good luck hon.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2009, 06:33 PM

He needs to go back to the dr and as him if the zoloft could be making him tired.
    Anti depressants often effect people different and they need to go back and have the dr try them on something else if the one isn't working. I was taking Paxil for a while and it gave me buzzy energy in the morning, by afternoon my mind felt like it was in a fog and by evening I felt like a zombie.
    Prozac can have bad effects on people too.
    I'd say it could be the zoloft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so tired! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone wondering if anyone can give me some advice, for the past 4-5 months I have been feeling really tired and lazy and having to take naps and I am only 16, I am currently on Toprimate tablets for epilepsy and have been for the past 8 years. I have also noticed that I have lost weight...

I'm tired [ 4 Answers ]

Everyday I find myself in a hole trying to get out and I know I have a lot of good qualities in me but I just need a chance, I know that I'm capable of an upgrade ,and I'm capable of living life the way I want to live it so, I'm asking for a REALLY GOOD JOB SPELL I moved hoping for a change I'm...

Always tired [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 55 piling on weight and always tired. Why?

I'm getting tired. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do people keep asking about the same movie 3 or 4 times... ask once! If we know we will help! If we don't, sorry! Don't keep asking over and over again about the same movie!

View more questions Search