Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vitboy2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 01:38 PM
    My relationship strenious!
    I don't know what 2do nw,they say communication is key in a relationshp,bt it isn't in mine,nomatter hw many times id talk to my man about wateva I don't lyk bt he would still go ahead and do it,we would talk about not drinking today,and he would come da nxt day drunk and he is very direspctful when his drunk.he alwys lie 2me even of little things I can figure out,he listens 2 his friends and they are a bad influence,he rather take advise 4rm others than me.I don't know what 2do 2make him take me serious.we fight evrydy about evrytin,I cnt take this anymo. Help
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jul 8, 2009, 01:40 PM

Can you write like a normal person, you're thread is very difficult to read especially with text chat. It is also against thread rules, If you don't fix it this thread will be deleted.
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 8, 2009, 01:42 PM

I agree with jolie. Um, the only thing I can tell you is try talking to him the best way you can. How old is your man? And how old are you?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 8, 2009, 01:53 PM

Here is my two cents. Communicatiion is key and it is key in your relationship too, however it is not present. If you are unable to communicate you need to work on that. If he is unwilling to work through that, then that is your problem. Work harder on the communication and let him know at a time void of stress to let him know how important it is to you that he hear you. Best of luck
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 01:59 PM
    If you are communicating to your man that you don't like when he drinks and he continues to drink to spite your feelings, you can communicate until you are blue in the face and you aren't going to see any progress.

Time for a new man.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jul 8, 2009, 02:07 PM

True story Justwatfair. I have to spread the rep. But assuming that this is the only problem that they have it could be worked on, If the relationship is worth salvaging.i.e. kids, mrriage, etc? There is a need to know more info.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 02:14 PM

You can't change who he is nor can you change him into something you want him to be. Don't stay with someone if your happy because you always have the option to leave.

It takes two to make a relationship work and right now he doesn't seems like he wants it to work.

You can do better than him. Make sure you find someone who isn't a drunk and who knows how to communicate. Never settle nor take anyone crap because you can do bad by yourself.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 02:26 PM

Please write in proper English and perhaps someone may provide an answer.

But to answer your "question" I can definitely see why communication would be a problem in your relationship.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vitboy2 View Post
    i dnt knw wat 2do nw,they say communication is key in a relationshp,bt it isnt in mine,nomatter hw many times id talk to my man about wateva i dnt lyk bt he wud stil go ahead nd do it,we wud talk about not drinking 2day,nd he wud come da nxt day drunk nd he is very direspctful wen his drunk.he alwys lie 2me even of little things i can figure out,he listens 2 his frnds and they r a bad influence,he rather take advise 4rm others than me.i dnt knw wat 2do 2make him take me serious.we fight evrydy abt evrytin,i cnt take dis anymo. help
    Clearly, communication is your problem.

It takes effort to type like that, I don't see the point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a dr.and mi boyfrnd is a business men v both have set our offices 2gother planning 2 get marry next year. ...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

New relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have started to see a guy from work. He has been in previous relationships whereas I haven't. I'm totally clueless and find myself being a little tense. He keeps complimenting me all the time and says he isn't just saying it to appeal to me, but he genuinely means it. Other than thank you I don't...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

I WANT a relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I am beginning to think that I am desperate for a relationship. Some of my friends ask me if I have ever felt like I wanted space in a relationship. The answer: NO. I have never uttered the words "I need some space or let's take a break" etc. After my first encounter with my ex I am missing him...

View more questions Search