Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13ecca Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Effective cycling
    I was just wondering what distance would be effective when cycling to loose fat and inches from my body.
    I have been cycling about 6 miles every other day to rest my body. I have lost a total of 3 and 1/2 inches of my body in two weeks.
    Should I increase my distance? What too? Should I cycle more often? And what other exercises are great for fat loss?
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 8, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Exercise is wonderful. Great for both a strong heart and toned muscles. But exercise is only half the equation of fat (weight) loss. The other half is reducing caloric intake. Not just eating less, but eating right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A/c cycling too often [ 3 Answers ]

Just installd a honeywell thermostat (rth230b) it run until it reaches the set temp. then it shut off then it comes right back on within seconds. Please give some advice on what could be problem. Thanks

Furnace Cycling [ 1 Answers ]

My original gas furnace (70s' technology) and my new medium efficiency furnace share a common problem. The same problem existed with a conventional mercury thermostat and a modern programmable thermostat. When bringing up the temperature the furnace will shut down and then immediately begin a new...

Cycling and relays [ 2 Answers ]

WHen the temp goes below 35 outside the carrier heat pump cycles every minute. Is this caused by the thermostat or is there a relay to prevent the defrost from cycling at cold temps?

Furnace off and on cycling [ 1 Answers ]

We had an air bubble in the vacuum system, removed the clamp, blew in the tube, problem solved-thanks for everyone who looked!

Fan Keeps Cycling [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier central A/C and a Propane FAG furnace in my basement. The problem is that after the A/C or furnace has shut off, the fans continue to cycle off and on just as if the A/C or furnace was still running.:mad: Sometimes the fans (there is 2 of them, I believe) run continuously and...

View more questions Search