Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stefani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 06:29 PM
    RES turtle
    Is soft shell disease contagious to other turtles?
    Melinda Posts: 102, Reputation: 20

Oct 16, 2006, 11:07 AM
    http://www.turtlepuddle.org/health/mbd.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Turtle with soft shell [ 2 Answers ]

I bought two baby turles two weeks ago, and they both have soft shells. What can I do to help them, they just started to eat this week.

Help me, my turtle is being weird [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a turtle, and its breathing really hard, with its mouth open when its on the land part of the tank... Is it panting because its hot??

Help me with a turtle please. [ 7 Answers ]

Im getting one of those little green water turtles that people sell in malls... Ive looked on a lot of websites how to take care of them and they are all different... What do I need to buy/do to make sure its taken care of. I need to know everything, it's a baby green turtle from the water

Res. / Non-res ? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help... I was on my OPT from Nov. 2004 to Nov. 2005. Started working from June 2005 My H1B started on Oct. 2005 Am I a Resident or Non-resident for tax purposes?? Would be really glad to know,. thank you!

F-1 in 6th year: res. Or non-res? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert, You have done a wonderful job advising people -- and in particular foreign students and professionals -- on their taxes. I hope my question is not repetitive since I value your time (I have read through all the relevant threads and the specific question does not seem to...

View more questions Search