Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KennySWay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 10:32 AM
    Old toy mask
    I have been searching everywhere trying to find the name of an old toy mask I found it was made in 1995 by saban it is half red and half blue with yellow eyes it changes your voice when you talk into it its face is a silver color please help
    Attached Images

Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 8, 2009, 11:45 AM
    I believe it is a mask from the Saban TV series called VR Troopers. Here is a link to a site that shows that mask and photos from the show.

Jedi's Paradise - Childrens TV - VR Troopers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my subnet mask? [ 9 Answers ]

How do I find my subnet mask? How do I find my Gateway (router) address? How do I find my DNS (name server) address?

Movie Mask [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the breed of the dog in the movie MASK ?

Face Mask [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have been using a face mask recently but have found that after using the next morning I come up in spots. Some people have said this is your skin drawing out the impurities but not sure if this is true and whether I should change the mask to one that does not do this. Any help would...

Hive mask [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just getting over hives and my my skin started peeling from it, I was wondering if their was any easy recipes to help take away the dead skin, If you have advice or a recipe please tell!!

Hmm-need majora's mask help! [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I need a lotta help!! :confused: :confused: :confused: 1.where is the hot spring water 2 melt stuff??* 2.how do you get to the goron village? Hope you lot can help me he43

View more questions Search