Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    osdosd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 06:43 AM
    80's children's witch TV show
    Can someone please tell me what the children's 80's TV show was that had an elderly witch and a little girl in, they used to go to the witches house and the little girls school. It started with them walking down a gennel towards each other. Please put me out of my misery
    lachance680 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by osdosd View Post
    Can someone please tell me what the childrens 80's tv show was that had an elderly witch and a little girl in, they used to go to the witches house and the little girls school. It started with them walking down a gennel towards each other. Please put me out of my misery
    Hrm, I remember a boy and a witch show. "simon and the witch", that's the best I can come up with
    badassmudda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 02:12 AM
    It was called lizzie dripping, I loved it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70/80's cartoon show about witch and crying. [ 3 Answers ]

As best I can remember this was a one shot cartoon from the late 70's and early 80's. It had a little girl who was learning to be a witch. She had evil teachers/sisters/guardians who wanted her to be evil and souless but all she wanted was to be normal and have friends. I think the evil...

80's or 90's children's show [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember for the life of me the name of a children's show! All I can remember right now is that the PEOPLE in the show were dressed up as animals. I remember the toucan or parakeet, I think it was, the most. I remember that there was about 4 of them holding arms singing down a street. I...

80s children's movie about a witch and an apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a children's movie from the 80s about a witch who eats apples to stay young?

View more questions Search